Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Aspiration Onset Of Symptoms

Aprire ristorante pizzeria agevolazioni

Good evening,
I am working as an accountant at a trading firm of clothing and textiles. Basically I went to work in current company about four years ago. When I started working it was just me and the owner, we are now about 15 employees, we have 2 clothing stores, dance school, a pharmacy, a doctor, a great stock and good offices, as well as various patents for sale famous brands.
For about one month, I reflected on idea of \u200b\u200bopening a restaurant / pizzeria . Basically I had thought to rent a restaurant in a nice area, very large and partly already furnished, which was closed about 6 months ago. I was planning to open a restaurant where the food focus will be to: tortellini with different sauces, noodles, ravioli with different sauces, appetizers classics (Tuscany), pizzas, etc.. In short, for you to understand simple things like that and some that do not cost much at all to me and to my clients. In my area (near Florence), tortelli go much, in fact, on weekends, the restaurants where they serve the tortellini are often filled with (you can not find the spot).
My idea is to open a restaurant / pizzeria, put my mother to manage and serve the tables, take cooks and young and motivated, and I keep my job where I work now, so that, later this month, my reward that I'm going to be perceived only from my current salary, where I'm working on now, without affecting the revenues of the restaurant.
Now I wonder if there interest loans with a 50% grant that are released, even to those who have an employment contract.
In this way, the proceeds of the restaurant, we pay all staff and the rate of funding (hopefully enough).
Since you're responsible for this branch, I also wonder if you think you can achieve such a thing, or is impossible, as you must have already worked in a restaurant / pizzeria.
Thanking you for your attention prestata e nell attesa di ricevere una vs risposta in merito, vi porgo i miei piu cordiali saluti.

Salve,
mi sembra di capire che Lei, in ogni caso, non lascerebbe il Suo attuale posto di lavoro.
Se così fosse, il ristorante dovrebbe aprirlo la Sua mamma ( se ha meno di 60 anni ) in società con gli eventuali cuochi e/o personale di servizio.
La società ( snc o sas ) potrebbe essere anche di sole due persone, l’importante è who have documented competence (Title hospitality, professional experience) and that at least one of them is unemployed at the time of application.
can not detect activity to enjoy the benefits of financing.
funding that could exploit it Microenterprise , 50% grant and the amount financed is more than € 129,000.00 € 16,000.00 for operating expenses the first year activity.
Sincerely.




For Info: Madia R.
Cell: 380.3583590
madiarai@libero.it

0 comments:

Post a Comment