Monday, November 22, 2010

What Kind Of Bench Press

to open Microenterprise food

Hello Dr. Martin, I came to your site because I was doing a search on the Internet.
We are a couple of unemployed (I will be unemployed at the end month), we would like to open a deli in our country (near Lucca), because we're both fans of the kitchen and also 10 years my wife worked in a deli very large.
I want to know if we can access the Micro-enterprise loans, and if you think it can be a risky choice or not.
Thank you very much for its availability, good day.

Dear Mr. Mark
Your not strike me as a risky choice. His wife has a good working experience that will give a good chance of success.
I offer my advice on funding practices.
Sincerely



For Info: Madia R.
Cell: 380.3583590
madiarai@libero.it

0 comments:

Post a Comment