Monday, November 8, 2010

Nyc Street Vendor Fattening?

Rilevare un bar Bar col finanziamento europeo

hello,
I read some of his answers on Internet, relating to the fact of opening a business and have the funds from the European community. I
I will detect a bar in the province of Varese.
would open soon a vat made out to me as an individual.
is can access, or to apply, these European funds? as funzianano? What should I do?
eventually groped can also access funds through the national or regional agencies Italians?
await your kind risposte.buona day


There are European funds to detect existing activities nor Italian.
may just decide to open a new one and enjoy financing of micro enterprises.
I can only tell that should be a general partnership and then the VAT will be the company also must hold the course of administration.
Invitalia Visit the site, you will find more specific.
advise you not to venture alone, but to be followed by an adviser of easy financing.



For Info: Madia R.
Cell: 380.3583590
madiarai@libero.it
For info see below ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment