Friday, November 19, 2010

What Does Each State Driver's License Look Like

To open a new restaurant there are funding

Hello Doctor,
peering over the internet I came across a page she gave explanations regarding funding for the 'opening of new restaurants . now briefly illustrate my case: I am a girl of 29 years and would like to buy a small restaurant in the heart of a city near my country (Viterbo) with consequent restructuring. Unfortunately there are currently unemployed and ... as you know, the granting of loans in my state ...... is not very favorable.
I would be really grateful if you could give me some information or maybe some "solution" to this problem that seems insurmountable.
pressed them that are 10 years working in the catering and now, I feel qualified enough, though nowadays it is increasingly difficult to find people who make contracts Work!
thank granted in advance for your attention. I look forward confidently to hear from you!
my best regards!

Dear Catia,
Unfortunately not be eligible for the relief of restaurants already opened .
His experience is very important to open a new restaurant . This increases the odds of being able to receive grants of 50%.
I can give you advice to start a new restaurant.
Meanwhile, I invite you to gather more information on Micro-enterprise to open a new restaurant by clicking on this link for a grant. http://finanziamenti-a-fondo-perduto.blogspot.com/p/50-fondo-perduto.html

Sincerely


For Info: Madia R.
Cell: 380.3583590
madiarai@libero.it

0 comments:

Post a Comment